As service providers to the automotive and manufacturing industries we put our heart and soul into what we do. Our customers have been relying on us for over 50 years now. We take on projects in electrical installation, assembly, automation, maintenance, technical cleaning, facility management and logistics. We’re people who get things done. We are problem-solvers, all-rounders, reliable partners and pioneers, and we’re great at dealing with emergencies where necessary. But above all, we’re here to help.
Yet, there is change: Ubiquitous Connectedness, enabling the Internet of Things Industry 4.0 are fundamentally changing manufacturing industries at all levels. Not only will existing products, solutions and services reach new levels of performance - new offers will become possible complementing or disrupting the current state-of-the-art, leading to new and innovative business models. To address the challenges, but more importantly to capture the opportunities inherent to such industry transformation we have set-up the Leadec Smart Factory Group.
We are offering an exciting 2 years working assignment under the dual studies program at our corporate headquarters in Stuttgart
dual studies program: Digital Pioneer Smart Factory (m/w/x)
- Drive transformation: Support, manage and drive the processes to refine value propositions for Smart Factory innovation; prepare business cases; facilitate implementation of Minimum Viable Products (MVPs)
- Tackle tasks: App and MVP development
- Gather market Intelligence: Support, review and aggregate relevant market information about start-ups, technology providers, ecosystems, business Models etc.
- Provide assistance: Support the Smart Factory Group in documentation and presentation of activities
- Qualification: Bachelors´ Degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics, Business & Engineering, Electrical Engineering
- Personality: Creative and hands-on mentality; quick and outside-the-box thinking; strong interest in trends and technologies regarding Smart Manufacturing
What we offer
- Team: Being part of an entrepreneurial and innovative team
- Opportunities: A great learning opportunity and good potential for a subsequent job offer
- Remuneration: Attractive remuneration commensurate with your qualifications
- Vacation: 30 days
- Benefits: Employer’s contribution to company pension; "Me@Leadec" corporate benefits program for employees
Apply now to become part of the Leadec Team! You don’t need a cover letter. For more information on Leadec go to: http://www.leadec-services.com/karriere
Leadec Management Central Europe BV & Co. KG
Phone: +49 711 7841 432