As service providers to the automotive and manufacturing industries we put our heart and soul into what we do. Our customers have been relying on us for over 50 years now. We take on projects in electrical installation, assembly, automation, maintenance, technical cleaning, facility management and logistics. We deliver our services in large or small teams on-site on a project or long-term basis. And how do we do that? We’re people who get things done. We are problem-solvers, all-rounders, reliable partners and pioneers, and we’re great at dealing with emergencies where necessary. But above all, we’re here to help.
As an addition to our team in Ingolstadt (Augsburg job site) we are looking to immediately and permanently recruit an
Energy and Building Services Engineering ING1326
- Take responsibility: Responsible for setup, assembly and installation of electrical systems and building services engineering in the industrial field
- Tackle task: Installation of electrical systems and building services engineering and independent performance of general electrical tasks, reading of circuit diagrams, performing inspections and service tasks in the industrial field and Expertise in MSR technology is of great advantage
- Training an qualifications: Completed training as electrician (m/f/x), in the field of energy and building services engineering or equivalent qualification
- Experience: Installation and inspection of electrical systems
- Expertise: In the areas of data and fire alarm technology, electrical systems, smoke-heat exhaust systems and safety lighting are desirable
- Personal attributes: Sense of responsibility and independent working method, capacity for teamwork and strong desire to serve customers
Please note that it is an ESSENTIAL requirement to have obtained at least partial equivalency of 50% of the home country qualification by the IHK FOSA (the German centre for the evaluation and recognition of foreign vocational qualifications within the chambers of industry and commerce). Once you have obtained partial equivalency, employment at Leadec can offer you to offset the differences in order to compensate missing skills, and you can then apply for the full equivalency. Please visit http://www.ihk-fosa.de/en/die-ihk-fosa/ for further information.
What we offer
- Security and safety: The security of a large globally operating company with a workforce of 20,000, high standards of occupational safety
- Prospects: Structured induction into your new area of responsibilities, professional development and further training opportunities e.g. via our Leadec Campus
- Remuneration: Attractive remuneration commensurate with your qualifications
- Vacation: Up to 30 days vacation entitlement
- Benefits: Employer’s contribution to company pension; "Me@Leadec" corporate benefits program for employees
Apply now to become part of the Leadec Team! You don’t need a cover letter. For more information on Leadec go to: http://www.leadec-services.com/karriere
Salary range: hourly rate of 14,03 - 18,25 Euro - depending on individual qualification and experience.
Bianca Reitz (VIHA)
Leadec Management Central Europe BV & Co. KG
Phone: +49 711 7841 434