At Leadec, a workforce of 20.000 supports the processes of our customers in the automobile industry worldwide with innovative solutions, great dedication and the kind of expertise that only a company with over 50 years of experience in the automobile sector can offer. The unique combination of customized services and highly qualified personnel makes Leadec the preferred partner to automobile manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
As an addition to our team in Ingolstadt (Augsburg job site) we are looking to immediately and permanently recruit an
Energy and Building Services Engineering ING1326
- Responsible for setup, assembly and installation of electrical systems and building services engineering in the industrial field
- Installation of electrical systems and building services engineering and independent performance of general electrical tasks
- Reading of circuit diagrams
- Performing inspections and service tasks in the industrial field
- Expertise in MSR technology is of great advantage
- Completed training as electrician (m/f/x), in the field of energy and building services engineering or equivalent qualification
- Experience in installation and inspection of electrical systems
- Expertise in the areas of data and fire alarm technology, electrical systems, smoke-heat exhaust systems and safety lighting are desirable
- Sense of responsibility and independent working method
- Capacity for teamwork and strong desire to serve customers
Please note that it is an ESSENTIAL requirement to have obtained at least partial equivalency of 50% of the home country qualification by the IHK FOSA (the German centre for the evaluation and recognition of foreign vocational qualifications within the chambers of industry and commerce). Once you have obtained partial equivalency, employment at Leadec can offer you to offset the differences in order to compensate missing skills, and you can then apply for the full equivalency. Please visit http://www.ihk-fosa.de/en/die-ihk-fosa/ for further information.
- A friendly working atmosphere characterized by trust, respect and fairness
- A challenging and diverse range of tasks
- The opportunity to take initiative and make a genuine contribution
- Prospects for professional development and opportunities for advancement
- Structured induction into your new sphere of responsibilities
- The security of belonging to a large, globally operating company
Salary range: hourly rate of 14,03 - 18,25 Euro - depending on individual qualification and experience.
Do you enjoy taking responsibility? Then take advantage of this opportunity and submit your application!
For more information about Leadec please go to: https://www.leadecservices.com
Ms Bianca Reitz (VIHA)
Leadec Management Central Europe BV & Co. KG