At Leadec, a workforce of 20.000 supports the processes of our customers in the automobile industry worldwide with innovative solutions, great dedication and the kind of expertise that only a company with over 50 years of experience in the automobile sector can offer. The unique combination of customized services and highly qualified personnel makes Leadec the preferred partner to automobile manufacturers and automotive suppliers.
As an addition to our team in Ingolstadt we are looking to immediately and permanently recruit a
construction manager (m/f/x)
Electrical Engineering / Energy and Building Services Engineering ING1079
- Independent management of construction sites in the automobile sector with a focus on energy and building services engineering
- Technically sound, timely and efficient project management as well as preparation of all written project documents (dimensions, site journal, etc.)
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations owed to our customers
- Cooperative leadership of a team of employees as well as customer consultation and support
- Regular participation in construction and project meetings during the implementation phase
- Deployment planning as well as materials scheduling according to timetable and quantity
- Successfully completed technical training in combination with further training as a foreman/engineer in Electrical Engineering in the field of energy and building services technology
- Experience in installation and start-up of technical building equipment, electrical services
- Experience in the management of construction sites as well as independent control of projects is an advantage
- Knowledge of the automobile industry
- User expertise in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Class B driver's license
Please note that it is an ESSENTIAL requirement to have obtained at least partial equivalency of 50% of the home country qualification by the IHK FOSA (the German centre for the evaluation and recognition of foreign vocational qualifications within the chambers of industry and commerce). Once you have obtained partial equivalency, employment at Leadec can offer you to offset the differences in order to compensate missing skills, and you can then apply for the full equivalency. Please visit http://www.ihk-fosa.de/en/die-ihk-fosa/ for further information.
- A friendly working atmosphere characterized by trust, respect and fairness
- A challenging and diverse range of tasks
- The opportunity to take initiative and make a genuine contribution
- Prospects for professional development and opportunities for advancement
- Structured induction into your new sphere of responsibilities
- The security of belonging to a large, globally operating company
Salary range: hourly rate of 18,25 - 24,06 Euro - depending on individual qualification and experience.
Do you enjoy taking responsibility? Then take advantage of this opportunity and submit your application!
For more information about Leadec please go to: https://www.leadecservices.com
Ms Bianca Reitz (VIHA)
Leadec Management Central Europe BV & Co. KG