As service specialists to the manufacturing industries, we put our heart and soul into what we do. Our customers have been relying on us for more than 60 years now. Our expertise focuses on the factory of today and tomorrow and corresponding infrastructure. With our maintenance, technical cleaning, facility management and logistics as well as production planning, automation and production IT services provided in the background, we make sure our customers’ production runs smoothly. And how do we do that? We are people who get things done. We are problem solvers, all-rounders and we are great at dealing with emergencies where necessary. But above all, we are about 20,000 colleagues here to help.
To strengthen our Global Green Factory Solutions team, which supports our customers in making their factories more sustainable, especially in the domains of energy efficiency and conservation, renewable energy installations and waste management, we are looking in Stuttgart or one of our nationwide locations for a
Academy Manager Green Factory Solutions (m/w/d)
- Inspire for sustainability: Deliver trainings to our global Leadec site network. Develop and implement a sustainability campus aiming to amplify the professional growth of the Leadec’s operations communities by providing learning opportunities in collaboration with key partners.
- Taking responsibility: Develop and implement learning strategies and curriculum programs with focus on energy efficiency and conservation, renewable energy installations, waste management, and cycle economy. Provide the employees with learning paths/programs that are needed for upskilling or reskilling.
- Implement with precision: Collaborate with key partners to provide relevant trainings. Conduct effective learning programs and track their effectiveness and success. Create instructional materials to be distributed during training. Embrace and implement different styles of learning techniques and activities, including e-learning, tutorial sessions, learning on the job or coaching.
- Driving progress: Continually analyze skill gap in operations to decarbonize and realize climate-neutral factories. Enhance training offering to close gap.
- Living cooperation: Work closely with Operations Management, Global Sustainability, Human Resources and supervisors to identify training requirements. Build relationships with 3rd party learning providers.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in industrial engineering or Human Resources or related educational field is beneficial
- Experience: Experience in a technical environment, ideally in the industrial sector. Advanced experience with instructional methods, team coaching and skill development, proven work experience as a learning and development (L&D) professional or training manager in sustainability related courses
- Skills: Familiarity with online learning platforms, tools and practices, strong stakeholder management
- Personality: High affinity for sustainability, social skills, and communicative
- Languages: Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Deployment: Occasional national and international travel
What We Offer
- Security and safety: The security of a large globally operating company with a workforce of 20,000, high standards of occupational safety
- Prospects: Structured induction into your new area of responsibility, professional development and further training opportunities, e.g. via our Leadec Campus
- Remuneration: Attractive remuneration commensurate with your qualifications
- Vacation: 30 days´ vacation
- Benefits: Employer’s contribution to company pension; "Me@Leadec" corporate benefits program for employees
Apply now to become part of the Leadec team! You don’t need a cover letter. For more information on Leadec go to: https://germany.leadec-services.com/jobs-career/our-job-offers
Leadec Beteiligungen GmbH
+49 711 7841 480