As service specialists to the manufacturing industries, we put our heart and soul into what we do. Our customers have been relying on us for more than 60 years now. Our expertise focuses on the factory of today and tomorrow and corresponding infrastructure. With our maintenance, technical cleaning, facility management and logistics as well as production planning, automation and production IT services provided in the background, we make sure our customers’ production runs smoothly. And how do we do that? We are people who get things done. We are problem solvers, all-rounders and we are great at dealing with emergencies where necessary. But above all, we are about 20,000 colleagues here to help.
To strengthen our Global Green Factory Solutions team, which supports our customers in making their factories more sustainable, especially in the domains of energy efficiency and conservation, renewable energy installations and waste management, we are looking in Stuttgart or one of our nationwide locations for a
Sales Manager Green Factory Solutions (m/w/d)
- Inspire for sustainability: Operate along-side our sales and sustainability specialists and work across our divisions. Hold senior management level engagements within customer organizations, focused on building demand within the domains of energy efficiency and conservation, renewable energy installations and waste management.
- Taking responsibility: Identify and create new sales opportunities for Leadec Green Factory Solutions, take over the corresponding sales process, generate business leads, negotiate offers and sales deals with the customer's purchasing department.
- Implement with precision: Understand customer needs and our green factory solutions services portfolio. Based on this understanding, recognize and articulate appropriate approaches to address gaps and enhance and communicate strengths in a way that meets customer needs and differentiate us from the competition.
- Driving progress: Assist in tailoring the global green factory solutions portfolio to address the needs of customers in decarbonizing and realizing climate-neutral factories and being compliant with the EU CSR directive.
- Living cooperation: Establish and maintain relationships with existing external and internal customers (Leadec locations); collaborate with multiple sales teams and our global sustainability team in order to execute and orchestrate customer solutions.
- Education: Completed engineering studies, industrial engineering, business administration or comparable qualification
- Experience: Experience in B2B business development; solid manufacturing and shop floor understanding
- Skills: Consultative selling of service solutions
- Personality: High affinity for sustainability, social skills, and success orientation
- Languages: Fluent in written and spoken German and English
- Deployment: Regular national and international travel
What We Offer
- Security and safety: The security of a large globally operating company with a workforce of 20,000, high standards of occupational safety
- Prospects: Structured induction into your new area of responsibility, professional development and further training opportunities, e.g. via our Leadec Campus
- Remuneration: Attractive remuneration commensurate with your qualifications
- Vacation: 30 days´ vacation
- Benefits: Employer’s contribution to company pension; "Me@Leadec" corporate benefits program for employees
Apply now to become part of the Leadec team! You don’t need a cover letter. For more information on Leadec go to: https://germany.leadec-services.com/jobs-career/our-job-offers
Leadec Beteiligungen GmbH
+49 711 7841 480